During the current COVID 19 pandemic before attending for your appointment there are a few changes we have made at the practice to ensure the practice is COVID secure for your safety and ours.
We ask all or patients to please read and adhere to the following:
- Come on your own if you can, if there is a specific need for you to be accompanied one other person can attend with you
- If someone does accompany you to your appointment, they will also need to arrive at the clinic wearing their own face mask, which should be worn at all times whilst in the clinic.
- You should arrive at the appointed time – Please do not arrive early as we will not be able to let you into the practice.
- On arrival at the practice please come and press the buzzer at the front door.
- We will need to screen you each time before we invite you in, so please be patient.
- Depending on the amount of people at the practice you may be asked to wait outside for a period of time.
- Once you have been granted permission to enter the practice, you will be asked to sanitize your hands, wear a face mask and then asked to sit in the waiting area.
- If you are asked to sit in the waiting room, please observe the social distance markers we have put in place for safe social distancing.
- Please do not be concerned at the enhanced level of Personal Protective Equipment our team will be using. This is for your safety and ours.
- If you are attending the Newport Pagnell practice, you will be asked to leave via the backdoor as we are now operating a one way system (this will take you out to the high street opposite the Kolkata restaurant).
Important Things to Note
- Please note we are unable to take any cash payments in the practice.
- Please bring only essential items with you (a small handbag/purse or wallet, keys, phone – please ensure your phone is on silent/vibrate mode so as not to disturb your treatment)
- Please clean your teeth thoroughly before attending for your appointment and avoid all food and drinks until after your appointment.
Please do not attend the practice if you have any of the following COVID 19 symptoms:
- New continuous cough
- New fever/high temperature
- New loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 5 days?
- Are waiting for a COVID-19 test or the results?
As we will not be able to let you enter the practice and will rearrange your appointment.
If you have been advised to ‘shield’ or if you are critically vulnerable. Please call the practice in advance of your appointment so that we can discuss this with you.
We look forward to seeing all of our patients again.
Newport Pagnell Dental Reception Team