Teethinline is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Research shows that regular preventative dentistry can significantly reduce the risk of tooth decay and dental disease in children. With this mind we have designed a Dental Care Plan specifically for children between the ages of 2 to 18 to give you peace of mind and help you budget for your child’s dental health.
Here’s how it works:
£4.75 per month*
All your child’s preventative dental care is covered:
- 2 Comprehensive Dental Check-up’s
- Scale & Polish Treatments with your Dentist if clinically prescribed
- Routine Small X-rays
- Unlimited Emergency appointments
- 10% Discount on any dental treatment required Diet and Oral Hygiene Advice
- Assistance from Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme
Minimum Savings of more than £38.00 a year compared to our Private Child Fees
*Our Child Dental Care Plan offers considerable savings over the year