Veneers can be used to give you a brand new, beautiful smile. If your teeth are chipped, stained, or just plain worn, porcelain dental veneers are a great way to reshape and brighten your smile!
In addition to aesthetic appeal, there are many benefits of porcelain veneers and we would like to share them with you;
- Strength and durability – Porcelain veneers are made from a strong, durable material, you can continue to enjoy your favourite foods without worry.
- Long-lasting solution – Veneers can last as long as 10 to 15 years, with proper upkeep.
- Natural-looking results – Porcelain veneers are specially made to match your natural tooth colour.
- Customised for your smile – Impressions of your teeth will be sent to a laboratory so the veneers are hand-crafted to fit your individual tooth.
- Quick, simple procedure – Typically placement of the porcelain veneers can be complete within in two visits.
- Stain-resistant – Porcelain veneers are resistant to staining, unlike natural teeth. You can maintain brilliant pearly whites, while still enjoying coffee, tea, and other products that normally cause staining of the teeth.
- Cosmetic benefits – Porcelain veneers improve teeth that are cracked, chipped, broken, badly discoloured, widely spaced, or slightly misaligned. Veneers are solely used for cosmetic purposes and placed on front, visible teeth.
- No recovery – Once the placement procedure is complete, patients can leave our practice and immediately carry on with normal, everyday activities.
- Can be combined with other treatments – Tooth whitening treatment as a finishing touch to your new, gorgeous smile.
- Enhance confidence – An improved smile can help you feel more confident about your appearance, ultimately giving you a better quality of life.
If you are interested in enhancing your smile, and would like to know more about veneers why not arrange a consultation with one of our dental professionals. You can contact us on 08443 878 268 or email@example.com